A proud tradition of care
Royal Haslar’s Assisted Living and Independent Living apartments are designed for people who value their independence, but would like the security of knowing they have access to the best care the moment they may need it. With a range of care options, including on-call health and tele-healthcare technology support, in addition to the on-site security and maintenance staff, you can relax and enjoy life at Royal Haslar.
Canada House is the first available senior living residence in the prestigious Royal Haslar development. It provides independent luxury waterfront living with the reassurance that support is right there if needs be.
Service Charges and Management Fees
Royal Haslar provides a wide range of services and unique activities so residents can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. Service charges and management fees fund maintenance costs to keep the development in good order and to a standard you expect. Click the link below to find out what these charges cover and ways to pay.
If you have considered downsizing your property, or if you are simply looking to join a community with luxurious amenities and services, Royal Haslar is the perfect choice. The Haslar marina gives excellent sailing access to the Solent with further sailing clubs at Stokes Bay. The nearby Village of Alverstoke provides local amenities, whilst the 5 minute ferry from Gosport take you directly to Portsmouth and Southsea railway station with links to London Waterloo in approximately 1 hour 30 mins.
Situated within a beautiful and historic setting with stunning views, Royal Haslar offers a selection of elegant one and two bedroom apartments for active and independent persons. The on-site communal centre provides a luxurious gym, pool, spa and hair salon. Additional facilities include a cafe, restaurant, library and hobby rooms.
Residents of Canada House will commence on a base Independent Living package. The communal facilities below will be provided on a phased basis soon thereafter and residents will have an option to upgrade to Assisted Living upon completion thereof.
• Lounge & library
• Treatment room (hairdressing, chiropody)
• Medical examination room
• Proposed gym, pool & spa
• Lifs to all ﬂoors
• Camera and fob entry system
• Intruder, smoke and fire alarms
• 24-hour on-site team & CCTV security
• Mobile scooter store
• Beautifully-landscaped mature parkland gardens
• Sea views overlooking the busy Solent
• Development Manager
• 24/7 care support and emergency monitoring
• Housekeeping and cleaning
• Access to domiciliary care on site
• Buildzone building warranty
We’ve installed smart technology through a digital Smart Living emergency call system that enables connectivity with the outside world and connection to app enabled services such as smart speakers and video calling .
Optional support solutions include an alert watch. These GPS-enabled watches allow the emergency services to identify exactly where our residents are, so that they can locate and assist them sooner.
• Elegant high-quality designer kitchens
• Integrated fridge-freezer, oven, induction hob & dishwasher
• Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms
• Fully-tiled bathrooms with high-quality sanitary ware
• Central gas fired heating system & heated towel rail
• Instant hot water available on demand
• Finished carpet flooring throughout with tiled wet areas
• Heavy duty engineered multi-point locking entrance door
• Video entry system
• Low energy lighting throughout
• LED recessed lighting in selected areas
• Pre-wired for BT, Virgin Media & Terrestrial TV
As the UK’s largest residential Property Manager, FirstPort understands that residential properties are more than just bricks and mortar to the people who live in them. These properties are your home, and you expect the highest possible standards of property service, at the most cost eﬀective price. With over 40 years’ experience and 196,000 homes under our management, we’ve learnt what makes a first class property management service. With our significant scale, we deliver national coverage backed by a local, personal service.