Enjoy the calming benefits of living next to the water within a landscaped Grade II* listed historic park.
Escape the hustle & bustle with a waterside apartment at Royal Haslar.
Royal Haslar juxtaposes modern interior specifications with the character of listed buildings with a Build-Zone 10-year warranty
The stylish interior finishes are a wonderful contrast to the classical architecture. This striking combination provides residents with a unique blend of old and new that is rarely found in a modern development.
Show apartments are now available to view - contact Fox & Sons 023 9250 3733
• Elegant high-quality designer kitchens
• Integrated fridge-freezer, oven, induction hob & dishwasher
• Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms
• Fully-tiled bathrooms with high-quality sanitary ware
• Central gas fired heating system & heated towel rail
• Instant hot water available on demand
• Finished carpet flooring throughout with tiled wet areas
• Heavy duty engineered multi-point locking entrance door
• Video entry system
• Low energy lighting throughout
• LED recessed lighting in selected areas
• Pre-wired for BT, Virgin Media & Terrestrial TV
• 10-year Build-Zone warranty
A sense of calm flows through the living spaces at Royal Haslar. The classical scale and proportions of the rooms provide the perfect canvas for your chosen interior design, while generous windows fill the space with light and focus the eye on the spectacular sea views.
To book a private viewing with local estate agent Fox & Sons call 023 9250 3733
Panoramic sea views are one of the benefits of Royal Haslar. The living spaces have been carefully arranged to make the most of the open aspect, natural light and superb views of the ever-changing Solent , while remaining connected to the surrounding classical architecture. The interiors use a palette of neutral colours and materials on which to impose your style, with careful attention paid to details and interior finishes.
Elegant style and exceptional specification: a space where you can truly relax. Harmoniously designed to pair clean white enamel and chrome with contemporary features including heated towel rails and wall-mounted WCs.
High-quality sanitary-ware comes as standard.
A sanctuary from the outside world, the living rooms and bedrooms are generously proportioned with large windows providing natural daylight and fresh sea air.
Just the antidote to the hectic pace of today's modern life.
Discover Royal Haslar for yourself and book a private viewing with our local estate agent Fox & Sons on 023 9250 3733