Our partners at Spring will make moving into your new home at Royal Haslar simple and stress-free. Spring's Part-Exchange will simply buy your property directly from you, freeing you to move into your chosen retirement property when it suits you.
Spring’s Part-Exchange service simply buys your home directly from you, removing the delays and uncertainties of finding a buyer via an estate agent. This quick and easy process allows you to move on the date of your choice, in as little as 7 days, eliminating all the inconvenience, stress, and hassle often associated with selling a property.
Operating since 2007, Spring is the largest and most dependable home buyer in the UK.
A guaranteed completion for your home - there is no risk of your sale falling through. No cleaning, repairs or renovations - Spring buys your home as is.
Access your home for up to 28 days post completion to move at your own pace.
Using Spring's Part-Exchange service is simple:
1) Ask for a free no-obligation appraisal from Spring's Sales Advisors
2) Two independent estate agents will value your property, along with a surveyor from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors if required.
3) A final guaranteed offer is made based on these valuations
4) Spring market your property when you accept their offer
5) Spring pay £750 towards your legal fees
6) Your sale completes leaving you free to move when it suits
With a dedicated team supporting you, Spring are proud to be rated as ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot.
Spring also offer a ‘priority chain repair service’ to homeowners whose sale has fallen through or had a buyer pull out last minute. Spring can simply step in, buy your property and complete your chain as planned, leaving you to make your move without delay.
Ready to make your move?
Once you have chosen your new Royal Haslar home, talk to one of our sales advisors to get your Spring Part-Exchange journey started.
Open Market Apartments
Independent Living Apartments
Care Management & Emergency Call System
Daily Meals Delivered
A guaranteed completion for your home
An area wonderfully rich in history
17 miles of coastline