Restoring Royal Haslar
The restoration of Royal Haslar is being undertaken by Haslar Developments Ltd, a development consortium led by directors whose skills include residential development with 50 years experience in heritage building conservation and restoration. The consortium benefits from the resources and considerable expertise of sister company Stanley Dock Properties Ltd, a leading developer renowned for the regeneration of Stanley Dock in Liverpool comprising approximately 2 million Sq.Ft. of historic waterfront warehouses, including the iconic Tobacco Warehouse which is the UK’s largest ever heritage to residential conversion project and the renowned Titanic Hotel - winner of multiple awards for heritage restoration, design and operations.
Turning a vision into reality
Royal Haslar is being restored and regenerated through a programme of conservation
and new construction to create a unique, multi-generational village incorporating:
- Residential properties - available
- Independent living homes - available
- Business space - available
- Waterfront walkway and extensive parklands
- Planned Leisure facilities - gym, pool & spa
- Planned Retail and licensed premises
- Planned Community healthcare hub
- Planned Military Medical Museum
*Please note that the current vision for the development
may be subject to some variation as the project progresses.